Keen to rebuild your business following the Covid-19 pandemic?
Response Business Finance Ltd helps businesses in many different industries to build for the future. Choose our lending service and you’ll have a team who genuinely care about your business. We always treat your company like it’s our own.
With the furlough scheme tapering to an end, many businesses are concerned about the next few months. The good news is that the forecast looks otherwise positive. Employment is rising and high numbers of companies are looking to recruit in the coming months.
Whether you work in the hospitality, marketing or accounting sectors, now is a good time to expand. That’s especially true if you’ve had to put plans on-hold during the pandemic.
No matter what worries you might have, Response Business Finance Ltd would love to hear from you.
Based in Milton Keynes, we help companies who need business loans across the UK. Our highly trained team can talk you through the options available. These include:
● Expansion. No matter if you need to invest in more staff or bigger premises, our loans can get you moving.
● Stock Purchases. We help both retail and food businesses, along with offices, to get the equipment they need.
● Re-Fit and Renovations. With many offices neglected during the pandemic, now is a good time for a fresh start.
● Acquisitions and Franchises. Our loans can be used for any opportunities which come your way in this regard.
● Professional and HMRC costs. Many companies face unexpected demands which leave them vulnerable. Our loans will help tide you over until payment is possible.
● Capital Raising and Investment. Whether you need to get off the ground, expand, or transform in some way, we can assist you.
With our professional lending service, you’ll have the support of a dedicated account apartment. Boasting a combined experience of 80 years, we appreciate the unique challenges which businesses face.
Applications for our business loans including those looking to get up and running. Running a start-up company has been particularly difficult over the past year.
Bring your business to life with our finance packages.
Companies we’ve helped in the past include RBK, which we have a video of on our website for those who make an account. In this video, you can see the many ways our loans have helped their business thrive.
You can also check out our case studies to see how our business loans have helped others.
We work with many partners to help businesses run as smoothly as possible, including vendors, suppliers, accountants and solicitors.
If you need to apply for a business loan, don’t hesitate to contact our team today.
Check out our previous article here.